Hello, please join us for our next support group meeting. We look forward to seeing you. If you are unable to join in person, please consider phoning in to listen
Hello, please join us for our next support group meeting. We look forward to seeing you. If you are unable to join in person, please consider phoning in to listen to the speaker and discussion. You may also participate and ask questions if you choose to (we recognize the phone can be challenging for some people with a voice disorder).
Valley of the Sun SD Support Group Meeting
When: February 8th, 10 am – 12 noon
Where: Mayo Clinic Hospital | Phoenix, AZ | Room MH 1-115
Speaker: Dr. William Karle, Otolaryngology, Mayo Clinic
Discussion: “How I Cope” & “Walk for Talk” Planning
Conference Call Information 1-866-365-4406
Access Code – 14305178
Chairperson Code – 3610
ALSO, Some exciting information below!!!
Save the Date – April 4, 2020 Valley of the Sun “Walk for Talk”
What: Fundraiser and Awareness Walk
Where: McDowell Sonoran Preserve |Gateway Trailhead |18333 N. Thompson Peak Road |Scottsdale, AZ
National News – NSDA (National Spasmodic Dysphonia Association)
The NSDA has launched a completely redesigned website. The new website:
• has information and tools easily accessible,
• has a powerful repository of information on the latest research and news,
• addresses the emotional, physical and social needs of someone living with a voice disorder, and
• expands the mission to include related voice disorders (Muscle tension dysphonia, vocal tremor, vocal cord paralysis and respiratory dystonia)
• Please check it out at the following link: NSDA
Please consider attending the National 2020 Symposium:
Save the Date – Saturday May 2, 9:30 – 4:30, Detroit, MI. For information go to main menu at the dysphonia.org website – click on take action, then on meetings and events in the month of May 2020. Registration opens soon.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm MT