The information contained in this website (www.dysphonia.org) is for informational and educational purposes only. While it is based on professional advice, published experience, and expert opinion, it does not represent a therapeutic recommendation or prescription. We urge you to consult obtain medical advice from a licensed, trained, and competent medical provider.
- Makes no express or implied covenants, warranties or representations of any kind regarding any of the information contained on this website;
- Disclaims all liability of any kind for the content of any information transmitted to or received by any individual or entity in connection with such individual or entity’s use of this website; and
- Does not endorse or recommend in any way any such information contained in this website.
- Reserves the right to add or remove any materials from its websites without notice. The information and special features posted to the websites are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The user acknowledges that any collection of and compilation of data may involve the likelihood of human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions, and losses. This includes the inadvertent loss of data or damage resulting from defects in media transmission, interruptions in telecommunications connections to the web site or viruses, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of god, telecommunications failure, theft or destruction of, or unauthorized access to the web site or related information.
Accordingly, the user agrees that all data is provided “as is.” The NSDA makes no representation or warranty with respect to such data’s accuracy, completeness, or currency.
With respect to any legal issues relating to any of the information or issues contained on this website, you should obtain legal advice from your own licensed, trained, and competent legal adviser(s).
In consideration of your accessing this website, you agree that:
- Under no circumstances shall the NSDA, its volunteers, agents, employees, or directors be liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with, arising out of, or resulting from your use of this website or any information contained in this website or referred to in this website; and
- You will defend, indemnify same and hold harmless NSDA, its volunteers, agents, employees and directors from any and all suits, claims, demands, causes of action, judgments, damage, losses, liabilities and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, consultant fees and expert witness fees arising out of or resulting from your use of this website or any information referred to or contained therein.
- Any e-mail or other information sent to the NSDA may be used by the NSDA in furtherance of its corporate purposes, including but not limited to, compiling databases and developing promotional materials, testimonial materials, and responses to inquiries unless stated otherwise.
NSDA Linkage Policy
The website addressed in this linkage policy statement include www.dysphonia.org. By default, all web pages contained within this website are included in this provision. The NSDA believes there are reasonable and desirable needs for links on NSDA websites to websites outside the span of control of the NSDA. The NSDA shall limit links placed on its web pages to those websites that are deemed relevant to the mission of NSDA and meet the following criteria:
- Websites that are owned and operated by like-minded, mission-compatible non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and government agencies. There are extraordinary circumstances when the NSDA may link to a dot.com website as described above.
- The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute endorsement or responsibility by NSDA of the information, products, services or hyperlinks to other external websites contained therein. Nothing in this policy shall guarantee that a business or non-profit organization shall be linked to NSDA’s website.
- The NSDA reserves the right to deny links to any dot.com website or sites that contain obscene or objectionable images and/or text. Also, the NSDA reserves the right to remove URLs of sites that no longer fulfill the requirements or cannot be accessed reliably.
- Any link contained in this website is provided for convenience only.
Please be advised that the NSDA:
- Possesses no control whatsoever over such links or any sites linked thereby;
- Makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements of any kind regarding any linked site; and
- Assumes no liability of any kind for information or privacy practices contained in any linked site.
Materials copyrighted by the NSDA, or any other individual or entity are for personal use only and may not be reprinted or reproduced in any manner unless prior written consent is obtained from the NSDA.
This website is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not modify, perform, display, reproduce or distribute (a) content on this Web Site (other than as set forth herein), (b) the design or layout of the Web Site or individual sections of the design or layout of the Web Site or (c) National Spasmodic Dysphonia Association logos without the NSDA’s written permission.
If you have any questions or comments about this Legal Disclaimer or the practices of this site, please contact the NSDA at NSDA@dysphonia.org.